Tuesday, November 2, 2010

EIR Lab 1 (Ice Breaker)

Hi my name is Nicholas Ho(Nick Ho),Business Information Technology (BIT) year 2.2

My Favourite past time activities are Soccer, Frisbee & Gym. My favorite artist has got to be Chris Daughtry.

The O.C on the other hand is my favourite TV drama.

Some of my Favourite hangouts: Church, Friends' house/Own house

My Favourite internet sites are such as Face book, G market, You tube, TP Timetable Search


I'm passionate about playing the guitar which I picked it up through self-learning. Most importantly, you must have the passion to play the guitar, everyone can play it, its easy to learn, but to play passionately, that's another thing.
Some links to find out more about playing up the guitar:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment