Thursday, November 25, 2010

2nd Life E learning.


You get to change your entire appearance! Which you can’t really dothat in real life. There are several make over services widely available, more than what I’ve known of in real life. One could literally get the perfect look they want, almost like a custom plastic surgery haha. The overall experience was average 5.5/10, largely due to the lag in 2nd life. There weren’t any one visiting the shop at that point of time me and my friends were there, so yup but conversing on 2nd life is radical. The good thing is spending on 2nd life ain’t gonna burn a hole in your pocket, but a spending spree like that in real life, that’s gonna hurt!
Below are some of the screenshots I took during my experience in “Avatar":

Ciaos

No comments:

Post a Comment